Local New Roofs Experts
If the outside of your house is looking worse for wear, with faded or peeling paint, then it’s time to hire a professional, local painter. Don’t forget that it’s the outside of your home that also protects you from Mother Nature.
We have always prided ourselves on having the very best customer service, while also painting our clients homes to a very high standard. To top it all off we combine that with affordable pricing too!
Painterly is able to pull this trifecta off due to the incredibly dedicated and highly trained house painting staff that we have assembled. We are available to chat from 8AM-8PM every day of the week. You can contact us phone, email, live chat, Facebook and Twitter.
Our Complete Roofing Process
When painting the exterior of your home, it is important to prepare correctly to get a wonderful and long lasting result. Painting the outside of your house is quite fast, because we make sure to prepare everything correctly.
Our experts will:
- Cover any items that you couldn’t move.
- Use the necessary tools and solutions to get rid of dust, dirt and of course mould and mildew.
- Fill any nail holes, joints and seams that need to be fixed.
- Repair scratches and cracks.
- Sand and scrape any area where paint is peeling.
- Use a with special sealant to seal all of the gaps in any wood.
- Finish by pressure washing everything to ensure the paint absorbs and sticks correctly.
- Finally if you would like us to, we can caulk any windows and doors.
Every time we complete a job, a supervisor will walk through with you to make sure you are satisfied and that no touch-ups are required.
Then when you sign off on our work, we will carry out a thorough cleanup.
Of course the customer service doesn’t simply end there, as we always give a call the very next day to ensure that you are still happy.
Why Hire Us?
- Over 30 years in operation
- Stellar reputation
- Very competitive pricing
- Industry leading guarantees
- Reliable and punctual
- Fast, free, no-obligation quotes
- Local, time served tradesmen
- Large crews for commercial work
- Health and safety a top priority
- Thorough preparation and clean up
Get Your 5 Year Insurance-Backed Guarantee!
If you’re not happy with any of our painting services then we’ll come back and repaint for free! But even better than that is our written, insurance-backed workmanship guarantees of up to 5 years. There is NO OTHER painting company in Dublin that offers anything as strong as this.
Painterly’s Client Satisfaction Guarantee
At Painterly we make sure that we give each and every client a detailed proposal that will list everything we plan to do and the total cost. Our prices are always given up-front and are 100% accurate. That means there will be no nasty surprises at the end. The price we give you at the start is the final price you will always pay.
Of course as the top house painting contractors in Dublin, Painterly also offer an air-tight, satisfaction guarantee. If we missed any areas and you need a touch up we will come back to fix it, no questions asked.
Our Roofers Are Highly Experienced
Painterly excel in all aspects of home painting and we always enjoy our customers reactions to seeing their homes getting a brand new coat of paint. The strongest positive reactions are usually when we paint the exterior of a home, as this can make your house look completely different and can have a huge impact on the aesthetic (and even the resale value).
It’s also a good way to have the neighbours feeling a tad jealous!
We can paint absolutely any of the exterior parts of your home and garden, including:
- Decks and Patios
- Railings, Fences and Gates
Similar to our interior painting service, we always follow a process designed to ensure that everything runs smoothly and efficiently.
- NVQ Level 3 Painting Qualifications (Decorative Finishing)
- CSCS (Construction Skills Certification Scheme) Cards
- Safe Pass
- Public/Employers Liability Insurance
- First Aid Training
- Aerial Lift Certified
- Work at Heights (WAH) Qualified
- SSSTS Qualified
- Asbestos Awareness
- Contract Works Insurance
Call Us to Get Your 100% Free Quote
No Risk. No Obligation. We’d love to hear what work you need done. And we’d be happy to call to your home and give you a free quote, at a time convenient for you.